This outdoor survival kit comes in a drop leg pouch with room for other personal items. It is small, lightweight and therefore out of the way of other equipment you may be carrying. With the recently added stainless steel mess tin you can now boil water for long term survival.
This kit is perfect complement to your hunting, fishing, hiking, camping gear and for all other outdoor enthusiast.
Sorry we are out of stock. We are currently redesigning portions of our kits. Sorry for the inconvenience
WHY CHOOSE OURS?All of our kits are designed from personal experience and are thoroughly field tested for durability,practicality and general usability. Our kits are unparalleled in the industry and are by far the most practical, well thought out, and comprehensive survival kits you can buy. We take pride in what we build and make customer service our number one priority. So choose us when only the best will do.You will not find gimmicks, toys, or fluff in our kits. We use this kit for 1 and 2 day excursions that we do not need to have food and water in the pack or when we need it to not interfere with other equipment we may be carrying. Personal things I add to this kit are bug repellent, bear spray, extra batteries, and I always carry at least 2 different knives.
- (2) 3 x 3 gauze pads
- (2) 2 x 2 gauze pads
- (2) 2 x 4 large patch bandages
- (2) knuckle bandages
- (5) 1 x 3 bandages
- (5) butterfly wound closures
- (1) blood clotting agent
- (1) scalpel blade
- (1) splinter out
- (4) alcohol prep pads
- (4) antiseptic towelettes
- (2) Iodine pads
- (2) sting relief pads
- (1) burn free gel packet
- (2) hydrocortisone cream
- (2) triple-antibiotic ointments
- (4) ibuprofen
- (4) aspirin
- (4) non-aspirin pain relievers
- (1) roll waterproof tape
- (3) safety pins
- (1) flint fire starter with striker - 2 3/4" x 1/4"
- (1) box water-proof matches
- (5) tender-quick fire-tabs- Government issue
- (4) MP1 water purification tablets- military and boy scout aproved
- (1) Aquamira water filter- filters up to 20 gals.
- (1) 1-qt. water container - for collecting and purifying water
- (1) liquid-filled compass with thermometer on the back
- (1) emergency whistle
- (1) hand chainsaw
- (2) heavy-duty Gorilla duct tape - 3+ feet
- (1) heavy-duty tinfoil - for cooking, food storage, etc.
- (1) solar blanket - 55" x 84" retains up to 90% body heat
- (1) emergency poncho - lightweight but does the job
- (1) 20' para-cord - hundreds of uses including shelter building
- (1) fishing/hunting, sewing kit - contains 50' 20-lb. mono fishing line, (4) fishing hooks, (4) split shot &1 swivel sinker, (1) cork bobber (1) 3 way and 2 reg. swivels (2) sewing needles and 2 spools of thread. 10' snare wire
- (1) Fresnel lens- fire starting, reading, any time you need magnification
- High quality D600 camo drop leg pouch- with room for extra gear. Small lightweight out of the way of your other gear.
- Stainless steel food grade container with roller clip locking lid- holds 3 cups of water at 7/8 full, much easier to clean than aluminum mess tins, with the addition of this tin you may now boil water for extended survival situations. Lid may also be used as a signal mirror.
CHANGES & ADDITIONSWe have made some recent changes to our kits. After our last test we have decided to add a water filter, fishing/hunting/sewing kit and replaced our cable saw with a hand chain saw. Replaced our button compass with a larger one.
Wilderness SurvivalGear and basic knowledge of wilderness survival are an absolute must for anyone venturing into the wilderness. It is estimated that there is an average of 50,000 search and rescue missions ever year. Knowledge of wilderness survivaland being properly prepared would drastically reduce this number.All to often we hear of the hunters, hikers and other outdoors men that get lost or injured requiring rescue. More often than not these people are improperly equipped and or do not have a good understanding of wilderness survival. This is not to say that being properly equipped and having good wilderness survival skills is a magic combination that will keep you from ever finding yourself in a wilderness survival situation but it drastically improves your chances of surviving.We offer several wilderness survivalkits. The perfect everyday carry wilderness survival knife kit that comes with the Cold Steel GI tanto knife, a water purification filter, flint fire starter, and para cord. All the minimal wilderness survival tools designed for the outdoors man that is familiar with wilderness survival and would like to carry the minimal of gear or to add to your existing wilderness survival gear.We also offer a comprehensive wilderness survival kit unparalleled in the industry. Not only does it cover all the necessities of wilderness survival but also has a stainless steel food grade mess tin for extended survival situations and a one quart water container neither of which is offered in any other kits. Unlike most survival kits that come in nylon mini backpacks our kit comes in a drop leg pouch so that it is out of the way of your other gear. It is made of a canvas like material that holds up well in the wilderness.We also offer a bug out bag that is multi use. It has everything our wilderness survival kit has plus food for 48 hrs and water. This kit comes in the UTG tactical messenger bag with plenty of room for your personal gear or to be outfitted for specific situations. It makes a great wilderness survival kit as well as a car kit or grab and go.
We take survival seriously and the designs of our kits show it. If you are familiar with survival kits then you will easily spot the differences. If you are not familiar with them then please compare before you buy, look closely at the contents and you to will see the differences. We design our wilderness survival kits as with all our kits as if our families lives depended on them because they do.