DescriptionThis is our universal kit. It is very well equipped for everything from wilderness survival, bug out bag, to get home bag, and also makes for a great car kit. Just wrap it in a wool blanket add a folding shovel and put it in the trunk of your vehicle and you are prepared if you get caught in a snow storm or just stuck in the back country. This kit is the culmination of 3 years of testing and refinement.We have gone to the new UTG ambidextrous messenger bag with pistol concealment pocket and holster. The new bag's concealment pocket is truly concealed on this new bag. Instead of the pocket just being another zipper compartment at the top of the bag this one has the pocket in the back of the bag where it can not be seen while wearing the bag.We have added the CRKT Zilla- Tool. This is a great multi-tool. Even though it is reasonably priced it was hard to add to the kit without raising prices but we were so impressed and feel its a great addition so we worked it in. We have also upgraded our compass to a full sized one with signaling mirror.We have greatly improved our first aid kit and it now comes in an organization bag so it is easy to find what you need. we have also added a few necessities like eye wash, mole skin, elastic bandage, and a good comprehensive first aid guide.We have done all this with less than a ten dollar price increase.
- UTG Tactical Messenger bag- black ambidextrous with pistol holster, is well padded with extra pouch attachment points and rear zippered concealment pocket for firearms.
- (2) 2400 calorie food bars-Coast Guard approved, Non thirst provoking, best tasting food bars on the market. Most kits give you 800 to 1200 calories per day ( average person needs 2 to 3 thousand colorizes per day ) we call this our 48 hr bag but by others standards it would be a 96 hr bag. 5 year shelf life ( always fresh ).
- (6) 4 oz pouches of water- This is only 24 ounces of water and not enough for 24 hrs. It is not a cost issue but a weight and size issue. We give you enough for an emergency and with the water bottle holder on the side if you add a water bottle before heading out you should have enough to last you until you find more. 5 year shelf life.
- (3) Pouches of drink mix- with electrolytes, 24 nutrients, antioxidants, 1000 mg vitamin C, 7 b vitamins for energy and to keep you healthy under stressful survival situations. Great health and energy boosters.
- Plus the first aid and tools under the other tabs
- (4) lrg. patch bandages 2 x 4
- (4) knuckle bandages 11/2 x 3
- (5) bandages 1 x 3
- (4) med. butterfly bandages
- (1) moleskin 2 x 3
- (1) Celox blood clotting agent
- (6) antiseptic towelettes
- (4) alcohol prep pads
- (3) sting and bite pads
- (5) hydrocortisone cream
- (5) triple antibiotic ointment
- (4) first aid cream
- (2) Ibuprofen (2) aspirin (2) cetafen
- (2) oval eye pads
- (2) 4 x 4 gauze pads
- (1) 5 x 9 abdominal pad
- (1) metal tweezers
- (1) metal scissors
- (1) roll adhesive tape 1/2
- (1) eye wash
- (1) elastic bandage
- (1) CPR, AED, & basic first aid book
- (1) first aid organizer bag
- (1) flint fire starter with striker - 2 3/4" x 1/4"
- (5) tender-quick fire-tabs- Government issue
- (4) MP1 water purification tablets- military and boy scout approved
- (1) Aquamira water filter- filters up to 20 gals.
- (1) 1 1/2-qt. stand up water bag - for collecting and purifying water
- (1) liquid crystal compass, full size sighting/ signaling mirror, declination scale, rotating dial, floating needle, orienting lines, azimuth ring, direction of travel arrow, 2° graduations, 360° markings, sighting notch and inclination scale 0-35°
- (1) emergency whistle
- (2) heavy-duty Gorilla duct tape - 1" x 30'
- (1) heavy-duty tinfoil - for cooking, food storage, etc.
- (1) solar bag - wraps around you for better heat retention than the solar blankets. retains up to 90% body heat
- (1) emergency poncho - lightweight but does the job
- (1) 20' para-cord - hundreds of uses including shelter building
- (1) auto fisher with hooks, weight, & 18" wire leader. Does the fishing for you. Could also be used as a snare trigger for small game
- (1) Fresnel lens- fire starting, reading, any time you need magnification
- (1) military style flashlight with colored lenses to help with night blindness and signaling
- (1) CRKT Zilla- tool. 3Cr13 stainless blade, needle nose pliers, phillips & straight tip bits. We were so impressed with this multi tool we decided to add it to our new kit.
SpecialAdd the Purificup water filter to this kit, a $60.00 value for only $45.00.$212.95..
You need to get better pictures because the ones you have do not do the kit justice. Just got my kit and I am impressed much better than I thought it was going to be. Was surprised that the bag has Molle webbing and I can put two clip pouches on it. Geat bag
wifes car kit
Did not see this review option before I left a comment. This was my comment: Bought this for my wifes car because we live in snow country and she has to drive 15 miles to work so it was actually for my peace of mind. Very nice kit most of the items are very good quality. She already has a tool kit in the car so I kept the CRKT multi tool for myself I would highly recommend this kit.